BOOKINGS AND DEPOSITS TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
By proceeding with my booking I confirm that I understand and agree to the following terms and conditions:
- All clients must be 18+ years old at the time of treatment.
- If you are unable to provide ID when asked, we will not proceed with the treatment and you will lose your deposit.
- We are not able to treat those who are medically unwell for treatment or have any contra-indications on the day. Please see further below for a full list of exclusions.
- We do not offer refunds of deposits, or any payments made to The Look by Louise LTD under ANY circumstances.
- Deposits are Strictly Non Refundable under any circumstances, we can however reschedule your appointment if 48 HOURS notice is given, and the newly rebooked slot is within 4 weeks of your original appointment date thus depending on available diary space. If not this will mean loss of your deposit.
- If treatment is had on the day of your appointment, your deposit is then redeemable against your treatment on the day itself.
- If you book several different appointments/consultations and therefore pay several different deposits to reserve your slots, these are only redeemable against their respective slots. (e.g. If you have paid a deposit for a Lip Augmentation Consultation, another for Rhinoplasty and one for Jawline Enhancement, you’ll have 3 appointments booked. If you only had the Lip augmentation treatment, only the deposit for that one booking can be redeemed against that treatment and the other 2 deposit payments would be lost). – This is due to loss of time and encourages appointments to be booked in a serious manner.
- The cost of the deposit and consultation fee is £101.70 and is payable by card payment when booking your appointment using our online booking facility.
- £100 of this fee will go towards the cost of the treatment redeemable on the day whilst the remaining £1.70 is used for consultation fees.
Is the consultation free?
- No. The deposit is for your consultation/time slot with The Look By Louise and her team, their expertise and ongoing treatment advice, but is redeemable against treatment carried out on the day.
What if I’m late?
- We understand things can delay your arrival. We do expect you to leave time for any delays which may occur and take responsibility for arriving on time.
- If you arrive more than 15 minutes late we do reserve the right to cancel your appointment with a non-refundable deposit.
Will I definitely be able to have treatment for my chosen booking on the day?
- We cannot promise that treatment can be carried out on that day, as there are many reasons that may prevent you from having the procedure done, i.e. migration of product, poor technique from previous injectors, or contra-indications such as coldsores and skin infections (please see full list below).
- All of the above prevent treatment on the day but without a face to face consultation with our qualified practitioner this can’t be detected.
- If for any reason you can’t have treatment on the day, this will still forefit your deposit as it’s the time of the practitioner you’re paying for.
What if I suffer from Cold Sores?
- If this is the case, we advise that you speak to your GP for some Acyclovir, to help prevent a breakout prior to treatment. We would also recommend taking them after treatment also to help prevent a trigger. We can not guarantee against any break outs once procedure has taken place.
List of Contra-indications
- Coldsores (herpes virus)
- Spots/acne at the injection sites (mainly lips)
- Active Infections (skin)
- Allergy/Hypersensitivity to the material lidocaine mixed in the syringe unless otherwise advised at time of booking (we do have alternative methods of pain relief)
- Scar tissue
- Breastfeeding mothers
- Body Dysmorphia
- Unrealistic Expectations
- Blood thinning medication
- Fitzpatrick Levels 4-6 (IPL Laser)
Remember, we are here to help you, if you have any further questions or require more advice prior to your booking then please do not hesitate to ask by filling in one of the ‘contact us’ forms with your details and we will get back to you as soon as possible!
*By booking in with us, you are confirming that you accept and agree with all our terms and conditions*
I acknowledge that my deposit payment is in exchange for an allocated and reserved time slot of my choice, as chosen at the time of booking and deposit taken. I confirm that I have personally registered my details and reserved a time allocation that I am committed to. Should my circumstances change and I am no longer able to attend my appointment, I accept full liability and therefore forfeit my deposit payment to The Look By Louise Ltd. I understand that any attempt to withdraw this deposit payment will result in legal action being taken against me. I understand that evidence of my payment will be sent to my Bank Institution and card issuer representatives.
I also understand I am unable to publish or discuss any negative content in relation to The Look By Louise Ltd on the internet via social media or any other form. Failure to comply with this will result in court proceedings.