Get that HydraFacial® glow from head to toe.
Not only are HydraFacials amazing for the face, but they are also efficient at treating other areas of the body too. The skin on our body can also be affected by acne and ageing, which is why it is important to not neglect the skin on our bodies to keep it healthy and glowing.
Six step treatment:
- Detox – A lymphatic drainage system, designed to cleanse out the lymph system and return a fresher, clearer appearance to your skin from within.
- Deep Cleanse and Exfoliation – Far deeper than any microdermabrasion, (not recommended) HydraFacials® HydraDermabrasion and Vortex Technology will remove debris and dead skin cells, leaving you smooth, and cleansed, clearing the build-up of toxins in your pores.
- Brightening agent – A very low percentage of acid peel, to make the skin gleam, and to reduce the signs of ageing, such as wrinkles and fine lines.
- Extraction – Any remaining debris within the pores vanishes as a gentle vacuum works across the skin in this pain-free step.
- Hydrate – Infusing the skin with antioxidants, and moisture, leaving a long-lasting hydration, and plumpness to the skin.
- Rejuvenate – A short burst of LED treatment follows the HydraFacial to rejuvenate the skin, and accelerate the benefits of the prior 5 steps. We recommend an upgrade to our Medical Grade Dermalux® LED.
What is a HydraFacial®?
The HydraFacial® is a six-step treatment, combining cleansing, exfoliation, extraction, hydration, and antioxidant infusion, which can be personalised to your individual skin concerns with a variety of boosters – from anti-ageing serums, pigmentation reduction, and targeted acne treatments. We have a series of protocols that your skin specialist may recommend, guiding you to the correct treatment suited to your concerns, and tailor them to you.
What does it involve?
Please see the Six-Step Treatment Protocol above. We highly recommend incorporating our Dermalux® Tri Wave LED Phototherapy for long-lasting and accelerated results.
What kind of results should I expect?
The results from one HydraFacial® can be immediately visible. With an instant improvement in skin appearance, texture, and hydration. Repeat treatments and specific treatment protocols will achieve even more dramatic and long-lasting results and more importantly an overall improvement in skin health.
How many do I need?
95% of our customers prefer to buy a course than individual sessions. This is because a course guarantees long-lasting results.
Individual sessions are recommended monthly for maintenance, so we think it makes sense to purchase a course with us. PayL8r® Finance is available in the clinic.
Is it painful?
Absolutely not! Feel the intense hydration being pushed into your skin or maybe drift off on our heated beds under the soft glow of the Dermalux®.
Is there any downtime?
No. With immediate results, this facial can even be performed the day before you go on holiday. Post-procedure, a good SPF is recommended by our clinic as the skin may be slightly more sensitive than usual and if it is an area of the body that will be exposed to the sun.
Which The Look by Louise Clinic location is HydraFacial® available?
HydraFacial® is available at our Skin Health Clinic in Bolton, situated on the edge of Lancashire countryside.
Is there parking available outside the clinic?
There is on street parking with no charge or time limit immediately outside our Skin Health Clinic.
Do you offer finance for courses?
How long should I prepare for Special Occasions and Events?
Our team will be able to provide you with a bespoke treatment plan according to your budget, concerns, and timeframe. You can send photos to: firstname.lastname@example.org